January 10, 2012

Blogging - for beginners

Okay, okay. Take two.....

I was bouncing ideas around tonight with my husband Paul, focussing on business, brands, marketing etc etc etc. We had a few insights, which was bright!

So... Without going into it all, I have decided to call my blog little luv. Why? Everyone knows me as little luv. Little luv is an established brand. People follow little luv. I luv little luv! Share the luv!? Okay, going a bit far.

So, ignore the other blog I created - this is the ONE.

I promise not to be boring....

I've had LOTS of insights this week.... Mmm, what is going on. Life is interesting.

I have set up a new 'space' at home - in our old bedroom. On my desk I set up part of a vintage scrabble set - the first word that came to mind? Courage.

Yes, courage is an interesting word. Life takes courage.

What else is sitting on my new little letter holder? A picture of my brother and I with mum on a caravaning holiday - one of my favourite pics. A rock I picked up on the last leg of my trek in Nepal. A dice the lovely man at the Salvos let me have last week, the Statue of Liberty from my little New York city and a picture of my daughter, Poppy Grace. Taken on our first holiday up to the Gold Coast - with new sunnies of course.

Dedicating tomorrow to sewing up a storm, looking forward to it. Has been a long time since I have spent a full day sewing and creating. Luving all my hoarded vintage fabrics, they must hold so many stories...

Until next time, thanks for listening! x

2 comments:

  1. Nice one Mardi...great work on getting the blog going. I'm very envious! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely to see fellow blogger - welcome ! Will keep visiting to follow your journey. Good luck . x

    ReplyDelete